Thursday, June 14, 2007

A few blogs I like

Wow. Time flies huh! Seems ages since I last posted, and it IS.
Here are a few of my favourite blogs that I read.

1. Tall Skinny Kiwi
One of my favourite posts is a video that you read scripture under - Dangerous Words of Jesus awesome. I use it in all sorts of settings.

2. Jesus Creed - includes cool prayers like this:

God be in my head and in my understanding.
God be in mine eyes and in my looking.
God be in my mouth and in my speaking.
God be in my heart and in my thinking.
God be at mine end and in my departing.

Sarum Primer, 1527


3. M Blog - my mate in Guayaquil serving in the CPM - great articles on house church and about Guayaquil

4. Corazon Latino - my wife's blog - check out this cool video 0f Goodnight Kiwi

If I come across a great article I put it in the side-bar under the title WORTH A READ. Or you can see them all at my shared items.

I have heaps to blog about, but am a bit too busy right now, so hopefully may get some time this weekend. See you then.

No comments: