Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sanctification and Duct-tape

My workmate was asked to speak at a church overseas on sanctification.
Here's an example of why I need it, beacuse -"I have not yet been made perfect. But I move on to take hold of what Christ Jesus took hold of me for." Philippians 3:11b (NIrV)

It is dark out tonight. I went to the local gas station with son no.2 to get an ice-cream ('nutha story). After being cut off twice on the way there, I let loose some colourful words at a driver who was stationed over the 3 remaining car parks. then after we finally parked another driver began to back towards us, didn't see us in the dark, got within a foot of us before I tapped her bumper and "politely" asked her if she knew how to drive. Mmm. Maybee I should remember that silence is golden or that duct-tape is silver :-)

2 comments:

Pasha said...

Man, I love and honest believer, if only there were more.
Hope to meet ya some day mate. In your line of work you probably head over to Australia occasionally? If you do, I will be there for 18 months or so from October. Look me up....

Coloradonegrito said...

Thanks Pasha.
If I'm over there I will certainly look you up.